64 N. Alfred Ave., Suite B, Elgin, IL 60123
125 S. Wilke Ave., Suite 202, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
We believe you deserve quality legal representation because you matter. Our trial mind pespectives, thorough preparation, experience and advocacy will yield best possible outcome in your circumstances. We are dedicated to finding the best resolution for our client with clear answers and communication. We offer experience you can afford.
YOUR LOCAL TRUSTED FIRM - Serving you for more than 15 years.
- More than 25 years experience, hundreds of cases tried before judges & juries
- Advocating for you, defending your interest & fighting for the best outcome for you
- Thorough preparation and clear communication.
- Trial-minded perspective = favorable results at trial OR the settlement table.
- Reasonable fees, payment plans & credit cards are accepted.
Experience you can afford.
Quality representation because you matter.
Serving our community since 2004.
Bankruptcy Chapter 7 & 13
- We will help you decide if a bankruptcy is the right solution to provide you with peace of mind, restablish credit and obtain financial stability.
Child Support, Paternity & Parenting Time
- Ensuring you have reasonable support and a fair parenting time schedule with your child(ren)
- Our trial-minded perspective will yield favorable results for your charges at trial or during plea negotiations. We defend and protect your rights.
Divorce & Uncontested Divorce
- Whether your divorce is simple or complex, we will help you know your rights and obtain a fair outcome. We protect your rights and interests.
DUI Defense- Alcohol, Drugs or Marijuana
- Defending you when you are accused of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, Drugs or Marijuana and protecting your driving privileges.
Expungement & Sealing Criminal Records
- Expunge or seal your criminal record to erase your mistakes and prevent your past from affecting your present and future.
- Obtain your Lawful Permanent Residency, Naturalization or fight your deportation or removal. Honest advice.
Secretary of State Hearings- Formal or Informal
- Whether your license is suspended or revoked, obtain a restricted driving permit and reinstating your driving privileges. Recover your driver's license.
- Contest your traffice tickets so they don't affect your license, job or insurance. Protect your CDL license.
TVDL License and Fraud Hearings
- Obtain your TVDL so that you may drive legally.
Defending you in Cook, Dupage, Kane, Lake and McHenry County
Our clients say
The best of the best I can tell you guys!!! I highly recommend 100%.David Pena
I hired Hernandez & Lee Law Office Ltd. to represent me in a case I had. Cinthya Lee was my attorney on the case and she was great! Ms. Lee is always professional, clear in her communication of my case, and always punctual to court or our office meetings. Her partner Caroline Hernandez was very friendly and helpful when Ms. Lee wasn't around to answer any questions or concerns.
Extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and honest.Eddie Gonzalez